Women In Business
- Procurement - If your company is 51% female-owned, you may want to consider becoming a certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE). Find out how to get certified and how being certified can create new opportunities for your company.
- Work/Life - How can you really find work/life balance? You can leverage your network and resources to help in every aspect of your company. Learn some of the best practices to get the most out of your connections so you have the support you need.
- Mentoring - Thinking you need a mentor? Or are you ready to be a mentor to others? Get real-life advice from both mentors and mentees and find out about formal mentoring programs for business owners across the country.
- Associations/Networks - Tap into the fastest growing group of entrepreneurs.
- Other Resources:
- Access to Capital - Find information about all aspects of your capital needs, including standard and alternative financing options, planning for your needs, where to go to get financing, and how to write your loan proposal.
- Managing Cash Flow - Understanding and managing your cash flow is essential to the success of a small business. The articles within this section will point you in the right direction.
- Selling Online - Learn how to use the Internet to market and sell to your customers locally, nationally, and internationally.
- Social Media - Everyone is talking about it. Learn how to use social media to grow your company.