Find out what accounting tools are available to help with your business finances. Looking to understand the basics of working with banks, angel investors and venture capitalists? Get tips from the experts.
- Magazines/Newsletters (Publications) - Financial - Trade publications, journals and newsletters that cover issues relevant to your busines.
- Ask the Expert - Banker - Banking expertise and advice for entrepreneurs, factors entrepreneurs need to consider before seeking funding from a bank
- Ask the Expert - Angel Investor - Angel investor shares insight into entrepreneurial ventures from an angel's perspective
- Ask the Expert - Venture Capitalist - Experienced venture capitalist shares thoughts and advice for business owners considering equity investment
- Prepare to Prepare: A Business Owner's Guide to an Easier and Less Stressful Tax Time - Make your business tax preparation easier and less stressful by keeping complete and accurate records throughout the year.
- Master Your Business' Financial Life (Even If You're Not a Financial Expert) - As a business owner, you need not be a finance expert, but you do need to know where to seek the proper advice to cover the areas in which you may be lacking.
- Tapping Into the "Credit Card Fund" - Answers from successful businesses why they turned to credit cards, how they used them and what impact that had on their company.
- Insuring Your Business With Confidence - Having the right insurance for your business is not only prudent but can provide a level of confidence as you grow.
- What Business Banking Products Does Your Company Need? - As a small business, one of the first and fundamental financial choices you make is your bank.